Retro City

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
On 5th April I went to Market Museum, Retro City at Grand Indonesia with Kuku. This like the events I attended were fairs where young entrepreneurs meet up and sell things. This event was held by lomonesia which is associated to lomography.







I loved all the shops there and the things were great! Since I've been hunting holographic things, I finally got a holographic casing from papcase x jadebag stand. What I love about this casing is the freedom to switch the color or picture behind the clear casing. By the way, if anyone knows where I could find hologram fabric, could you please tell me? I need some for a project I'm working on :)








































Speaking of which, if you are interested on these kind of fairs, another one is coming up. It's called Pop Up Market from the date 11-13 April at Kuningan City. So if any of you are insterested you can check their instagram or website for details. I hope I could go and meet some of you there.




Oh another one coming up after going to infare, I'm so ready for INFARE 3 that would be held at Plaza Indonesia, EX to be exact and details and updates would be in their instagram. I would really love to participate in this event but I haven't have much things to sell :( I hope I could join in the future. Go grab a booth for those interested before it's too late! 





You may also like

No comments: