Garden of Wonderland

0 Comments
Speaking of my favorite story, Alice in Wonderland is my all time fav. Aside from the quirky characters, the clothes Alice wore always inspire me somehow. This look is therefore inspired by Alice In Wonderland but considering my wardrobe, I went for a dark look instead.

The top is from h&m and this plaid skirt is    an old skirt I use to wear and this brand is Cuties( disney cuties) incase any of you wonder haha.


These cool leather wedges are from June And Julia and this design is called "soniaeryka x juneandjulia" . Sadly they stopped production of these design due to the contract.
And last but not least this skull choker from LINF x GreedySassy collab. Check them out while they still have stock. (P.S this one glows!)

And this is a selfie with my friend whom I did my photoshoot with. 


You may also like

No comments: