Shibuya In INDONESIA! POP Up Market!

0 Comments
On 11-13 April 2014, there was PopUpMarket at Kuningan City. The first day was only for BCA card holders and Invitation holders. I was lucky enough to get 2 invitations ( which is entrance for 4) from Elen Ang an Indonesian Fashion Blogger and also from QuenelleBelle :) I was very happy to receive it. 

Anyways right after my dance lesson, I rushed to change and get in my car and faced traffic before arriving there! I met so many cool people and everyone was so cool!
Aye Denim the infamous local denim brand!













Tenants doing on the spot decoration which involves drawing on the wall.









One Of my invitations came from them. This store sells cute teenage clothing you should check them out!
Quenellebelle






The 4th floor was the food tenants:












And so this was the end of my trip and I was so excited to meet the fashion bloggers here and enjoy the fascinating shops there. I hope to visit another one like this soon.




With Elen Ang and Tania Rosa the infamous fashion bloggers. They're so gorgeous!
Picture with the well-known replica of Hachiko the dog in front of Shibuya Station.


And of course and #ootd just like the top I'm wearing.



You may also like

No comments: