Lunar Crew

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Chinese new year also known as lunar new year is here and I'm sharing the pictures of the outfit worn during mew years eve and on chinese new year (30th, 31st January)
Soniaeryka x chielstore shoes from Chiel Shoes. Loving it so much but this one is too tight on me anyone interested just contact my line: joyi_199 it's brand new and almost never worn except for this photoshoot teehee.

#OOTD white top and Burgundy red skater skirt from Bugis Street, Singapore.
Red velvet hair bow from Forever 21
This drawing is an illustration drawn specially for my awesome and beloved friend Kuku!



So this is my outfit for Chinese New Year while visiting my family the whole day. P.S my thigh looks kinda big because they are in fact muscly due to dancing. :p
Cutout dress from Bugis Street, Singapore.
Shoes are from Charles and Keith.

By the way have you guys checked out the LOCAL FEST in Gandaria City, Jakarta? Tommorow is the last day so hurry! Lot's of online shops and cute stores are present in this exhibit including Chiel Shoes, where I bought my white boots.








You may also like

No comments: