Bubble Baths

0 Comments
I discovered a local brand selling bath products that are really rare here in Indonesia. You readers know lush right? Check them out on my previous post. And now I would like to share with you a cheaper and far more affordable brand of bath products from Bathtime Story. It's an online local brand selling bath bombs, clay mask, bath salt and body oil. Their products are all natural and preservatives free so they have a small shelf life but the more natural, the better right?

I purchased their three bath bombs that are called Phoebe, Lyla and Misaki and I wanted to try their French Green Clay Mask that was said to help clean your face and pores, because I get regular acne breakouts.

After trying their face mask, the oil on my face reduced and it was amazing. Since I have oily face I use the mask twice a week. The bath bomb smelled really good but it didn't bubble as much as I thought it would because I put too much water so pay attention to that.






Lyla:
A cheerful blend of sweet vanilla and lavender

Phoebe:
A feminine blend of bergamot, lily and ylang ylang

Misaki:
Calming blend of green tea and a hint of vanilla


French Green Claymask:
Originated from France, absorbs and removes impurities from our face and perfect for combination, oily and acne prone skin.

Check their instagram for more products and information.





You may also like

No comments: