Westegg

0 Comments
Ever wonder where you could grab branded items for a cheap price? Well I would like to introduce you to Westegg.co!

As someone who loves thrift shopping, I’m always looking for new places to purchase branded things for a cheaper price. And I finally found a reliable place to get these things.
Have you ever heard of Westegg? A platform where you can get branded and designer items for a fraction of its original price and is authentic! Curious on what great deals you could get? Check out the website.

I have discovered super cool items from my favorite brands at really low prices and I can assure you that the quality will not disappoint. This website will help you get your hands on items of excellence without having to fret over its price, it’s completely guilt free. You could easily browse through a range of products and look for something you want and get it for a discounted price of up to 80% off. Westegg is a growing platform and so far it already has 125 brands on their website and counting …

There’s always the chance for you to become their web model by simply posting a picture of yourself on instagram with an item of your purchase using the hashtag #becomethemodel


My favorite item from their web would be this topshop disc choker with embellishment.  I created a look inspired by the music festival Coachella along with some items that I will list down below.

Coachella x Westegg by joyi-larasari on Polyvore featuring One Teaspoon, Topshop, Balenciaga, Street Level, Wet Seal and Rayban

Choker: Topshop
Sunglasses: Rayban


You may also like

No comments: