City of Lion...

0 Comments
Recently I've been to Singapore for three days and I felt like I didn't have enough time. So here are some places I visited and for you future visitors I would recommend these places too.


The Editor's Market
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard,
Singapore 239695
+65 6737 0669

Selling wide range of fashionable clothings. When you buy more than one piece, you get discounts.





Lady M
Orchard Central Shopping Mall
181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896

A cafe from New York selling pastries that taste really good but beware the prices are slightly higher than usual.


LUSH
go to their website they have a lot of branches

This is a shop where they sell toiletries and BATH BOMBS the all time favorite, though prices are cheaper if you get them in the U.S.




Swensen
go to website for several branch options

My all time favorite western restaurant that I'm not sure is opened in any other country. For sure the food here taste really good and I never miss coming here to eat.





You may also like

No comments: