Prom: Red Carpet Style

0 Comments
Every girl is waiting for their dates to pick them up to go to the infamous school event ,Prom. This year I had to organize the Prom for the Secondary 4 students of my school and knowing that I will have to move around a lot, I decided to wear pants instead of fluffy bejewelled dress most girls wear.

I was inspired by Cara Delevigne's Met Gala look this year so I decide to pair up my white pants from H&M with a simple black top I got from a thrift shop, that has less cutouts than Cara's. I mixed in a simple black choker from Uniqlo along with a simple black feather cuff earring from Claire's. So this look is basic monochromatic, my fav. To top up a party look, I wore these super tall heels with glitter details on the base of the shoes obtained from Amante. The high waist white pants made my legs look longer which is a good way to look taller if you want to gain the extra height.


I incorporated a white mask during Prom because the theme was Masquerade Ball but you can always wear this and look high fashion to your school prom except if it doesnt match your theme.


The best part is, you don't have to spend so much to order a custom dress or a ready made party dress but still look simply stylish to an event like prom. Being different and trying out new styles is always the best way to experiment.


You could add make up to fit the look, maybe some smoky eye or a fake lash to enhance the eye but I like to keep things natural so all I did was use eyeliner and mascara. ( which I didn't here ). Bring some color to your lips by using a red lipstick ( like T-swifts) or a dark burgundy for an elegant glamour look.




















Top: Thrifted

Pants: H&M
Choker: Uniqlo
Earrings: Claire's
Shoes: Amante



You may also like

No comments: