Egency Collection

0 Comments
So I got a hang of this new brand called egency which was started by two bloggers and their friend with the concept of mesh fabrics and monochrome colors. This is basically my wardrobe and style so I fell in love immediately when I saw their launching which was on Infare 3 ( check out my previous post to know more). 

I paired the Orsted top from egency with a big fedora( it's actually medium) and a black sneaker wedge. This whole look represents the black and white concept . The top was made of leather fabric with tiny holes and the sides are connected by thick rubber bands. The sewing was really neat and quality is highly recommended.

Don't forget to check their latest lookbook releasing soon and updates on their instagram @egency
P.S. They are currently having a giveaway for lucky followers & promoters one Orsted top( one im wearing)











Hat: @Stylecorner_shop (instagram)
Hair paint: @Manicshopid (instagram)
Top:@ Egency (instagram)
Shorts: Thrifted Singapore
Shoes: Sketchers



You may also like

No comments: