Going Vintage

0 Comments


Lately I've been wearing clothes more colorful than usual. It could be the exam stress rubbing off on me or others hahah. Well anyways in this post I'm going to talk about the long lost record form of vinyls!

Have you guys thought about how special and old these things are? Despite my love for music, this is just a perfect memory lane piece that I would love to keep in my room. Besides, doesn't it look really cute as my photoshoot accesory? 

My vinyls were collected from my dads hometown thus they are all really old albums such as Elvis Presley's first volume and also Dianna Ross' songs.

Some shops that I found that sells vinyls would be Monka Magic Vinyls ( for people in Indonesia) and Rasputin Music ( for people in USA).

This is my outfit that complements the feeling I bring with the vinyls.







Top: h&m
Pants: Thrifted from Taiwan
Shoes: Trifted from Taiwan
Camera: Diana f+ mini la vie en rose 
( from lomography) 



You may also like

No comments: