The Tourist

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

It has been raining this whole season though there's only two season here since it's a tropical country, but I was very fortunate since I get to go to Singapore when flood strikes my house. I just got back from Singapore with a few nick-nacks I want to share with you guys. Well for my obsession of books I got myself a ton of them this time and also several thrift shop clothing just for lunar new year which would be posted later on.

I will also share some books I would recommend for those fashion and photography lovers so check them out. 

This book is personally very cute and fun. It gives ideas of fashion photo shoot ( as seen on the title) . 
These super cute badges are to be put on   jackets and utility jackets or military jackets as an accessory.



These cute necklaces were bought in a shop called "Talisman" in Singapore's Junction 8, Bishan.
They look like those on Lanvin's runway and since I've been fashion hunting these necklace, I was so delighted to find them.



Sources of inspiration:

 The source to the greatest casual and street style, it's full of grunge looks or natural make up ViVi in different language is really cool haha!

The sepetember issue of Vogue US, the thickest of all full of ads and campaigns for the f/w season. Jenlaw looking super gorgeous.

Teen Vogue to keep up with the trend for youngsters like me. Thats my first teen vogue and my latest one. 

Gogirl! a local magazine that has a very cool layout and keep me uptodate with the local events. I first came upon this magazine when I saw the fashion issue. 



You may also like

No comments: