Rockin Raven

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



So I went to watch Fall Out Boy's World tour concert and decide to follow the rockstar style for this occasion.


Forever 21 band top and h&m denim skater skirt.



Forever 21 faux leather combat boots.

The concert was so awesome and not only that but I got a guitar pick that luckily hit my forehead and fell (literally like a dart). I know I'm lame but that was my first concert and it was worth it. For any of you who are interested with Fall Out Boys or Paramore (both whom I love), those two are having a collab concert called the " MONUMENTOUR" if that interest you. Sadly those tours are only around the US so cross your hearts and I just hope I'm able to watch the concert in any case.

Photo creds: crosseslemonade.blogspot.com


You may also like

No comments: