INFARE 3

0 Comments
So just yesterday I helped my friend Sonya Thaniya (check her blog out) at INFARE 3,at EX, with her fun and colorful collection of dress with funky patterns called 1dayfullcolors. This year's theme was colorful and playful. It was an amazing experience for business and also to meet all the new people and get to know them. All the bloggers and booth owners were so friendly I'm so speechless. My booth was right beside Christina Novianti's booth and also right in front of Lucedaleco and Anaztasia Siantar's booth imagine how lucky I was?! On my right side was binkdotz, Indonesia's official Manic Panic distributor. I was too excited and some brand like EGENCY are grand opening their brand there too so people who visited infare got the first pieces of their collection. 

I bought some stuff from lucedaleco's flower crown booth and even chat a little :) I love how everyone has funky hair colors and bold looks. I took pictures with some, actually a lot of bloggers and also their booth. I even met the owners of June and Julia my favorite local brand of shoes. They helped me fix my shoes on the spot instantly when I told them a nail poked out of my wedges. That was really nice of them. There are many other shops that is highly recommended for you readers who love local brands and fashionable items. Enjoy!




Hey its Kuku!







LINF x lizelizabeth



The Bloggers







 





You may also like

No comments: