Confessions Of A Shopaholic

0 Comments
So a trip to USA and Taiwan could not be left without shopping trips and hauls can it? Well maybe for me haha not for everyone of course. 

The shopping streets of Ximending had left me wanting more and more, for those who love thrift shopping and unbranded and cheap trendy fashion items, here is the place to go! Shoes ranging from boots, heels, chunky platforms to girly pumps can be found here! Beautiful dress and chic tops, ripped pants, denim... You can find so many things!













There is one specific store that I want to recommend to you my readers! It's called Salome and the shop sells the cutest things! Clothes are imported and some are self made by the owner herself

Besides the beautiful scenery of Niagara Falls and lakes, I visited USA's biggest H&M chain store that was an entire building ( though the shop was 4 floors + 1 fitting room floor ) it was amazing. Their fitting room is so big I almost felt like a celebrity.


I also went to Forever 21 in Manhattan and what I found pretty cool was that they have a Photobooth. I didn't went in it because it would be pretty silly to go in one myself, but maybe someday I'll be in one with my friends. ( maybe ) I also visited a shop in lake tahoe which sells the cutest posters that they display along the walls and also candies and treats. They sell hershey bars but what's cool is that they had a vibtage packing that you don't see on normal hersheys. I regret not buying one of them haha.

Most of you know Urban Outfitters right? They have such fashionable items but it could be quiet costly. Nonethenless their nail polish and cute knick knacks are affordable and so I got two nail polish and a super cute single use disposable camera! They also sell special turntables with designs only they sell and cameras like polaroid and instax.







































You may also like

No comments: