Vampire Nights

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


So I've always wonder how would a black lipstick look on me and during my spare time, I played dress up with my friend on the weekend. She curled my hair and did my make up. To top the super grunge-goth make up, I tried looking for black in my wardrobe but incorporate it with a pink color that certainly is a way to catch your eye instead of wearing all black.


These are June and Julia Hena Boots.


The black so called "body buckle" is from infare( check my previous post about this here)








The thunderbolt cuff earing is from Forever 21. For a clearer picture check out my previous post here.


And the glitter skull prop I'm holding is from my brothers university shop :)



Have you guys check out the Styyli 30 Days Challenge?
RULES


Check they're instagram for details.



The PRIZE









You may also like

No comments: