Vampire Nights

0 Comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


So I've always wonder how would a black lipstick look on me and during my spare time, I played dress up with my friend on the weekend. She curled my hair and did my make up. To top the super grunge-goth make up, I tried looking for black in my wardrobe but incorporate it with a pink color that certainly is a way to catch your eye instead of wearing all black.


These are June and Julia Hena Boots.


The black so called "body buckle" is from infare, ( check my previous post about this here)








The thunderbolt cuff earing is from Forever 21. For a clearer picture check out my previous post here.


And the glitter skull prop I'm holding is from my brothers university shop :)



Have you guys check out the Styyli 30 Days Challenge?
RULES


Check they're instagram for details.



The PRIZE









You may also like

No comments: