Black Valentines

0 Comments
This theme was brought up by my friend Caroline who I usually take photo shoots with for fun at home. We'd decided to wear elements of black and since many people associate red and pink to valentines day we'd like to make this different and yet interesting. No one was present to take both of our pictures but we took turn snapping portraits of each other, so you know who's behind the camera.

I wen't for a rocker chic look with leather jacket and band t-shirt but I kept it girly with the red skater skirt and my wavy hair. Caroline had an all black outfit giving you a fancy but sophisticated and classy look.







 






Me
Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Zara
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: lunarcult

Caroline
Dress:H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: H&M


You may also like

No comments: